Replying to email
Use the reply function to simulate a user replying to one of your emails.
If your product is capable of handling email replies from your customers, you can use Mailosaur’s reply feature to simulate such a scenario.
Replying to a test email
At present, Mailosaur only supports replies created within the Mailosaur Dashboard.
Important: The email address you reply to must first be verified (see “Verifying email addresses” below).
- Open one of your emails within the Mailosaur Dashboard.
- Click the Reply button, at the top of the screen.
- Enter the message body for the reply (Note: this field supports Markdown syntax.)
- When you are finished, click Send Message.
Verifying email addresses
You can only reply to an email address whose owner has agreed to receive email from Mailosaur.
You can verify an email address by following these steps:
- Go to the Settings page in the Mailosaur Dashboard (click the cog icon in the main navigation).
- Go to the Verified Email Addresses page.
- Click the Add Email button.
- Enter the email address you want to verify, then click Save.
- The owner of the email address will be emailed an approval request. Once approved, a tick is shown to indicate the address can be sent to.