Authenticate to the Mailosaur Dashboard using an alternative Identity Provider.
What is SSO?
Single sign-on (SSO) is an authentication scheme that allows customers to mandate sign-in requirements and team member access to systems like the Mailosaur Dashboard.
Mailosaur allows users to log in via Google, GitHub and Microsoft authentication, but also supports OpenID Connect (OIDC) and Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), allowing authentication and team member account creation to be deferred to an Identity Provider (IdP) like Okta, PingIdentity and more.
Benefits of SSO
Using SSO to authenticate to the Mailosaur Dashboard has two main benefits:
- Security improvements
- Allow team members to access the Dashboard without needing to create a password.
- Leverage authentication decisions defined through an IdP, such as password policies and mandating two-factor authentication.
- Configure your account to mandate SSO for all team members.
- Easily manage access
- Allow new team members to instantly sign in to the Dashboard using Just-in-Time account provisioning.
- Revoke Dashboard access as needed, such as when a user leaves your organisation.